How to Make a Referral

  • A parent, teacher, childcare director, therapist or doctor can call (336) 334-3120 to refer a child (child must be younger than 5, not yet in kindergarten, and attend school in Guilford County).
  • Indicate your request for an individual child referral, or childcare provider training.
  • For individual referrals, please provide parent or guardian contact information, child’s date of birth, school information and a brief description of presenting issues and concerns.
  • A referral packet will be sent to the parent or guardian for signatures.
  • Once the signed forms have been received by Bringing Out the Best, one of our early childhood specialists will contact you at the time of assignment.