Bringing Out the Best is an early intervention program that provides family-centered, community-based services targeting children ages birth to five with social and emotional challenges. Our goal is to increase the number of children in Guilford County that are healthy and ready to succeed as they enter school. *During COVID-19, the delivery method of our services may be different. See our Services tab for more information.
Parenting and teaching young children is always stressful, but during this period of heightened emotion and anxiety, it can feel impossible at times. If you're the parent/caregiver or a teacher of one or more children ages 5 and under in Guilford County, the parenting and child development experts with UNCG's Bringing Out the Best program are here to help! Our team is offering FREE consultations to address social-emotional and behavioral questions and concerns.
* Consultations can be requested through our online form. Click on the link below.
* This is not a crisis or professional counseling service. Questions and concerns that require more intensive services will be referred to additional community resources.
* Our goal will be to respond to any consultation requests within 2 business days.
* Each parent/caregiver/teacher can receive up to three, 45-minute parent consultation sessions.
* Parents/caregivers/teachers will have the option to do the consultation session over the phone, Webex, or Zoom.